California CDE Tabs Documentation (4MB, PDF) (updated
Sample Reports 2.0
Sample Contest Score Cards
Fonts and Remark Templates
Judging Card Paper
Bar Code Scanners
Using Test and Form Scanners
Marketing Plan Tabulations Sheet
ParliPro Tabs Program V2.10a (3/24/17) Sample Reports
Don't have MS-Access? Try the free runtime.
FFA Ballots - Ballot forms and templates
CATA 2017 CDE Tabs
Importing from Canvas Gradebook
Importing from Google Sheets (or
- Contest and Class titles are user defined. Up to 24
classes may be defined.
- Classes for Hormel, reasons, and scores up to 9999
are supported. Hormel scoring is automatic.
- Classes can be configured to automatically multiply
a raw score for proper weighting of the class. The multiplier can
be changed to 0 or a class may be hidden during a contest to drop a class
- Sub contest results can be defined for any group of
classes. Sub contests can use the same sorting order (tie breaking)
as the overall contest or a specific sort can be defined.
- Data entry by keyboard and/or bar coded form (uses
a light pen). Keyboard entry by class, class/group, contestant, and
missing scores only are supported. Special data entry/scoring is provided
for Keep/Cull, Grading, Milk Quality, and Land Judging
- Scores can be imported from simple CSV files.
This option is useful for importing from OMR scoring machines. See
documentation for OMR scoring options and forms.
- Teams can be any size, team scores are computed from
the designated number of high individuals (ex. Top 3 of 4 or top 5 of 5).
- Contestants can be grouped for rotations and data entry
automatically or manually.
- Teams can be grouped for separate results reporting
(within a single contest). Useful for combined FFA and 4H contests.
- Contestants can be grouped for results reporting (ex.
4H age groups).
- Contest materials can be printed on your forms (ex.
score sheet, Scantron) or as bar coded cards (ex. judging cards)
- Name tags, judges sheets, and other support materials
can be printed including randomized reasons orders and contestant lists.
- Contestants can be imported from external systems such
as the CalAgEd Online Registration system, databases, or spreadsheets.
- Double checking can be practiced by printing double
check sheets during data entry or by comparing the data entry of two separate
computers. A check tabulations report is provided to check for missing
and out of range scores.
- Results can be printed at any time.
- Official placing and cuts can be entered at anytime
before printing final results.
- Raw tabulations and status reports to aid score checking
can be printed or viewed.
- Built-in Tabulations Checklist
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(An experiment, created for version 2.0)
Checklist Introduction |
Additional CDE Resources
Version 2.14 (Updated 12/2020)
|The program is free for non-commercial use by institutions and organizations
supporting youth CDE and judging contests.
- Results can be rounded to a specific number of decimal
places (use with fractional multipliers).
- Import of contestants and scores for Google Sheets and
- Class 4 removed for FBM tiebreaker.
Known Issues with Version 2.13:
- Farm Business Management produces an error when printing
results. Workaround: Remove class 4 in the
tiebreaker. Setup | Tiebreaker
- Updated Soils template (download entire package) and
changes to the soils card.
- Some forms default to printing double sided (workaround
by setting printer properties)
Important Notice: (11/25/19)
Query Error: A Microsoft update will cause the
tabulations program not to run. See:
Microsoft Support Article. A patch is available.
Version 2.13 with updated templates
- Updated agronomy Remark Templates to prevent errors on
- Updated to 2019-20 CATA Code.
- Many contests updated to reflect changes to follow
national code to use 4 scores as the team score.
- Team activity score added to contest definitions.
- Special tabulations notes added to selected contests.
- Floral forms updated.