California Agriscience Fair
|Setup:||Display boards must be in place by 7:30 a.m. Saturday|
|Awards:||Sub awards will be given at 10:45|
|Takedown:||Displays will be removed from tables at 11:00|
|Entry Deadline:||2/17/2017 5:00:00 PM|
Agriscience Fair Registration Instructions
- Papers will be submitted online. Complete a registration form for your first entry and upload your paper. See the registration page for acceptable electronic formats.
- Hit the Submit Registration button.
- Print a paper copy of the Statement of Originality form.
- Click on the "New Entry" link at the bottom of the page and complete a new registration form for your next entry.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4.
After completing a form for all of your entries, student(s) and teacher should sign the Originality Statement(s) and submit on the day of the contest to Dr. Mollie Aschenbrener. Entries must be in the contest coordinators office by Friday 5:00 p.m. February 17, 2017.
The Agriscience Fair will follow the rules in thecurrent curricular code. Good luck and best wishes.
On-line Registration (Statement of Originality, and entry checklist).
Page Last Updated: 11/29/14